[NMCycling] Haunted Mesa Results

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Oct 28 11:41:52 MDT 2014

Thanks to all that made this last weekend a HUGE success.

Thanks to Bart for his cross camp, and to Chad Patterson for making
that happen, as well as getting the college kids to come in from Az.

The course was fast, had lots of grass sections and grass is in
amazing shape. The grounds manager at Mesa del Sol was amazed on
Monday, when we did I walk around, at how well it all looked.

I still have tee shirts for sale and will bring with me to the next
cross race on Saturday.

Thanks again

Stephen