[NMCycling] Lit Tuesday CX 11-4

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 29 23:32:22 MDT 2014

Tuesday Night CX will be at UNM Stadium on 11-4. 6:30PM First lap neutral. Meet on the north-east corner of the parking lot on the west side of the UNM Football stadium, at the corner of Cesar Chavez and University. All practices at 6:30PM. If this course does not work out, we will move somewhere else. Course is mostly smooth grass and pavement. Lighting is not perfect, but it is pretty good. Please turn out lights during practice as they blind the other riders.
Free.
The following week we will tentatively move to Tingley park and Wednesday (11-12).

Info at bcdracing.com/cycling

4214 Mesa Grande Pl SE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
(505) 259-6885