[NMCycling] Killer MTB Weekend in Angel Fire - Lodging specials & more

Damian C via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Sep 2 17:38:57 MDT 2014

We have five Angel Fire lift tickets  (worth $36 ea.) to give away for this
weekend, courtesy of Angel Fire Bike Park and Sport Systems.
***You have to be registered by tonight at 10pm to be in the
drawing...better odds than powerball.****

Register now - you know you want to...AND it helps us plan out the stage
times better when everyone doesn't register on the last day.

Let's top 100 registrants for the Finale!! It's gonna be off the
hook...please forward to your friends.

Damian
Sport Systems MountainTop Cycling
www.nmendurocup.com