[NMCycling] Cyclocross skills practice Santa fe

Sam Rynas via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Sep 7 12:59:27 MDT 2014

Short notice because I'm a slacker on sending this. But I'm planning on
doing a skills practice tomorrow at 6:15, bicentennial park in Santa fe.

All levels welcome - MTB or cross bikes welcome but there are a decent
amount of goatheads so beware of that.

  I am happy to show beginner's basics on mount/dismounts,  ect all that
jazz and whatnot.  I have barriers. There is grass and some stairs and a
good dirt run up near there for drills.

Come out and join! I'd like to do this on a weekly basis. (Day of week may
changed based on peoples availability.)