[NMCycling] Fwd: Specialized Bike Demo THIS WEEKEND!!

Damian Calvert via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 2 13:06:21 MDT 2015

FWIW -
I started riding mtb on a Specialized Hardrock back in the 80's....glad to be riding their bikes again almost 30 yrs later.
The Epic 29r is still the fastest XC bike I've ridden and the Enduro 650b takes the crown on the downs. The Camber is a great trail bike w a slant toward XC, still dialing it in so no testimonial yet.

Check 'em out this weekend and see if they do it for you!

Cheers,
Damian

Begin forwarded message: