[NMCycling] Selling 2013 Specialized S-Works Demo 8 Carbon Custom Build

David Saenz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 6 16:14:13 MDT 2015

I am selling this bike because I thought I was going to get into DH living
near Angel Fire Bike Park but I have taken up XC more seriously. I built
this bike in June 2014 as a gift to myself for landing a new dream job. The
bike was ridden at Angel Fire for one day (5 runs) with no crashes or abuse
of any sort. The bike has sat since August 2014 in my temperature
controlled gear/bike room due to my love for XC riding. Looking to sell the
bike to a rightful owner. Reasonable offers entertained, no trades.

Price: $5,500

Brand: Specialized
Year: 2013
Model: S-Works Demo 8 Carbon
Color: Black and Charcoal
Size: Medium
Fork: Rock Shox BoXXer RC Coil 200mm
Shock: Cane Creek Double Barrel (Stock, Tool included)
Hubs: Hope Pro 2 Evo Front and Rear (Purple!)
Rims: Stan's ZTR Flow EX
Spokes: DT Swiss
Tires: Schwalbe Magic Mary SuperG 26" x 2.35"
Tubes: Tubeless with Stan's
Brakes: Hope Tech 3 E4 with Stainless Steel Braided Hose (Purple Accents
and Calipers!)
Rotors: Hope Floating 205mm
Shifter: SRAM XO1 DH 10 Speed
Rear Derailleur: SRAM XO1 DH 10 Speed
Chain: SRAM XX1
Crankset: SRAM XO1 DH
Chainring: SRAM XO1 32t Narrow Wide Ring
Cassette: SRAM PG1070
Seatpost: Thomson Elite
Saddle: SDG Fly
Handlebar: ENVE DH Bar
Grips: ESI Chunky
Bar Ends: Hope Grip Doctors
Stem: Hope Direct Mount

--
David Saenz
Activities Director / Glorieta Camps
281.804.6674 / david at glorieta.org
www.glorieta.org

*"Inspiring Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic
relationships, and biblical truths"*