[NMCycling] Register for Dawn Til Dusk - late registration kicks in Wednesday at midnight

Seth Bush via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 13 14:34:42 MDT 2015

Hey NM Racers,

The Dawn Til Dusk 12 Hour Mountain Bike Race is coming up on Saturday, May
16, 2015 in Gallup, NM. This is absolutely one of my favorite courses -
think happy smiles! The High Desert Trails are a seriously a blast.

For all of your proscratinators, late registration kicks in this Wednesday,
April 15. Register
<http://www.ziarides.com/register/race-registration-dawn-til-dusk/>
before Wednesday at midnight to get your event tee and save some bucks!
Late registration means no t-shirt + $15 more!

Event highlights include:

   - FREE beer thanks to Bosque Brewing
   - FREE pint glass from Bosque Brewing and Zia Rides
   - FREE children's events and activities provided by Glorieta Camps -
   bring the kiddos along!
   - Awesome one-of-a-kind rewards - how many race trophies are real
   Kachina dolls?
   - Packet pick up at El Rancho Hotel - one of the coolest hotels ever.
   Maybe you can be the next famous person to stay there after winning 1st
   place at Dawn Til Dusk!
   - Free goodies from BTI, Taos Mountain Bar, Hammer Nutrition, etc.

We promise a great time, awesome singletrack, amazing atmosphere, solid
organization, and lots of love for our riders!

Register!
<http://www.ziarides.com/register/race-registration-dawn-til-dusk/> Hope to
see you there!

Zia Rides