[NMCycling] 2015 The Adoption Exchange Classic revised final results

Silvio Menezes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Apr 15 09:09:04 MDT 2015

Bike Racers:
   Attached to this e-mail is the revised final results from 2015 The
Adoption Exchange Classic. There was no major changes from the previous
results, but a few corrections to reflect riders placement on the CRIT.
    The race is working to close its books and as soon as I have it
finalized, I will publish the final outcome.  Once again I would like to
thank all of the racers for supporting the race.
--
*Thanks            ...*

*Silvio Menezes | **MountainTop Cycling <http://mountaintopcycling.com/>   *
*MountainTop Cycling Road Race Director*
*USAC Race Director Level C*
*Facebook/MountainTopCycling <https://www.facebook.com/mountaintopcycling>*