[NMCycling] Password

Cliff Loucks via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 20 17:41:49 MDT 2015

I meant to add this morning that on the 1st of every month MailMan sends everyone subscribed to the list a reminder of your subscription(s) and your password is included in that email.  When we converted the list from old majordomo to Mailman, we simply did a mass subscription of all the bike-racers members which means all y’all were given computer generated passwords.

So if you change your password to something you have a hope in hell of remembering, my advice is do not use the same password you use for everything else since it is sent to you in plain text email (i.e. not encrypted) as often as you get your utility bills.  Now how many of you are gonna claim you do not use the same password over and over?  If you do I have one thing to say: Liar, liar, chamois on fire!

That’s that.  Keep the rubber side down (same goes for white water rafting by the way),

—-Cliff

If brains was lard, Jethro couldn't grease a pan.
            - Jed Clampett

Cliff Loucks
Albuquerque, New Mexico
at work: 505-844-9098