[NMCycling] All Women's TT Road Race - May 31st...

NM Spokettes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Apr 21 13:20:25 MDT 2015

*Men, don't be jealous*!  Come out and support all of us ladies and join in
the fun!  I'm sure we can find something for you to do...we're good at
that!  :-)

Please help us get the word out, it's going to be a fantastic event for all
levels!

*Contre-la-**Montre Feminin -A 10-mile Bicycle Time Trial for Women*

Prizes to top 5 in each category.

Sunday, May 31, 2015 - 8:30 a.m. - Assigned start times.

Algodones/I-25 N. Frontage Road

Register : www.usacycling.org/events/state_search.php?state=NM

$25 through May 28 at midnight. $35 after May 29. Participants must
purchase a day or annual USA Cycling license.

* For information: *spokettestt at gmail.com