[NMCycling] Cycling Utah's April issue, Rocky Mountain Guide, Discounts, Rise of Enduro Movie, Events, and more

Cycling Utah via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Apr 22 11:20:06 MDT 2015

Hi New Mexico Cyclist,
See our Rocky Mountain Guide for the complete regional schedule!
http://www.cyclingutah.com/Guides/2015/Cycling-Utah-Rocky-Mountain-Tour-and-Race-Guide-2015-counter.html

See below for our Cycling Utah's April issue, the RM Guide, Coupons
and Dicounts, Articles and more!

April 2015 Issue Download:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/april/Cycling-Utah-April-2015-Issue-counter.html

Our April 2015 Issue is now out! Articles include Fat Bike Nationals,
the Full 2015 calendar of events, Annual Club Guide, A Tour of
Yellowstone, Viet Nam Challenge, A beginning racer's story,
Gooseberry Yurts, Cedar Mountains, and more!

Our Rocky Mountain Tour and Race Guide is out too! - See below to download.

1. Cycling Utah's April 2015 issue is here! It's out and in your
favorite bike shop in Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, S. Idaho, W. Colorado,
N. Arizona!
or read it online. Read about the La Sal Mountain Loop, True Grit,
Intermountain Cup, Tour del Sol, Air Pollution, commuting and much
much more!

Download it here:
  April 2015 Issue Download:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/april/Cycling-Utah-April-2015-Issue-counter.html

or

http://www.cyclingutah.com/bicycle-news-headlines/cycling-utahs-april-2015-issue-is-now-available/

2. Cycling Utah's 2015 Rocky Mountain Tour and Race Guide is now
available. The Guide contains the 2015 cycling calendars for Colorado
and New Mexico, as well as the Utah and Wyoming, tips, and other
useful information. Find it at your favorite regional bike shop in
Utah, Colorado, Nevada, Wyoming, New Mexico, Idaho, and Northern
Arizona or
download today:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/Guides/2015/Cycling-Utah-Rocky-Mountain-Tour-and-Race-Guide-2015-counter.html

3. Rise of Enduro Movie to Show in Salt Lake City on April 23, 2015.
Come see the premier in Utah! - http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4488

4. Coupons and Discount Codes!
See our April issue:
Front Runner Century $5 off (good through April 22 only)
XX2i Optics 50% off
Bear Lake Classic 10% off
Grand Junction Off Road - see below.
Gran Fondo Salt Lake - see below.

5. Register for the Grand Junction Off-Road and Receive a FREE Maxxis Tire!
The 3rd Annual Grand Junction Off-Road Presented by U.S. Bank
featuring Shakey Graves is coming May 29th - 31st. Featuring 15, 30,
and 40 mile options and a $30,000 prize purse for the pros, enjoy a
world-class backcountry XC mountain biking experience on Colorado's
Western Slope. ACT FAST! The first 20 registrants using the code
"CYCLINGUTAH" will receive a FREE Maxxis Ardent, IKON, or Ignitor
tire!  Register here: http://goo.gl/g1fq6a  (Sponsored ad)

5.5. Cycling Utah is offering its readers a 10% discount for the May
16 Gran Fondo Salt Lake presented by University of Utah Healthcare.
Use discount code "GFSLCyclingUtah" at checkout.
http://GranFondoSaltLake.com (Sponsored ad)

6. Subscribe to our feeds to get each new article delivered to your inbox:
http://cyclingutah.com/feed (for RSS readers)
or use our Feedburner Service (powered by Google)
https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=cyclingutah/sSHk&loc=en_US

7. Help Determine the Future of Road and Mountain Biking in the
Wasatch Mountains. This will affect road and mountain biking as well
as skiing, hiking, transportation, and more for years to come.
Deadline is May 1, 2015. http://www.cyclingutah.com/?p=4430

8. Read about Cycling and Sciatica.
http://www.cyclingutah.com/fitness/health/cycling-and-sciatica/

9. Follow us on Social Media:
Please take a moment and like us on Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus.
http://facebook.com/cyclingutah
http://twitter.com/cyclingutah
Instagram: @cyclingutah
Google+ https://plus.google.com/+Cyclingutah

10. Did you miss our March issue? Download it here:
http://www.cyclingutah.com/bicycle-news-headlines/cycling-utahs-march-2015-issue-is-now-available/

11. Upcoming Events:
Visit http://www.cyclingutah.com/event-calendars/  for details or
look for the full year's calendar in our April issue!

See below for: articles of interest, back issues, discount codes,
cycling jobs, event entry contests, and upcoming events.

Happy Biking!
Dave Iltis
Editor
Cycling Utah