[NMCycling] Still looking for SAG help for NMES San Ysidro Dirty Century on Saturday

Lenny Goodell via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 23 18:40:18 MDT 2015

All,

   We still need SAG support for the rescheduled SYDC this coming Saturday
April 25th.

We need someone with a truck/SUV/van to do the follow:

. Be at the start by 7:45am to collect drop bags

. Drive the first drop at White Mesa main parking lot (.5 miles from start)

. Drive the second drop to turn onto Ridge Road (BLM 1113) off of Pipeline
Rd (15.5 miles from start)

. Drop bags will be put in bins clearly marked for each drop.

. Someone else (me) will pick up the leftovers after the ride

We will have a collection for beer/gas money to compensate the person for
helping out.

Thanks!

  Lenny