[NMCycling] can you bike to Nexus Brewery from the North Diversion Channel trail?

Millard Jordan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 27 13:56:59 MDT 2015

Why yes you can!  The NDCTrail passes by the east side of the Nexus Brewery
building (on Pan American north of Montgomery/I-25) and there is a no-gate
opening that gets you right into their parking lot.  The opening is between
the two NDCTrail underpasses, one at Montgomery and the other at I-25.

Cheers,

John Jordan

mjohnjordannm at gmail.com