[NMCycling] Fwd: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: UNM Lobo Cycling Team Aims for Speed Record on the Duke City Pedaler

Chad Patterson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Apr 29 14:35:48 MDT 2015

Hello to you all. Your New Mexico Lobos are taking on the Duke City Pedaler tomorrow at 5:30pm from Civi Plaza. We're still hard at work raising money so our 6 qualifiers can get to Collegiate National Championships, May 8-10, in Asheville, NC. Without your generosity and the support of the fans this flat out wouldn't be possible. But, by each one of you doing what you can do,

Sue Alschuler
Lauren Tininenko
Elisa Woody
Niklas "Fury" Podhraski
Doug "the Destroyer" Torres and
Nate Bia

will be able to pull on Lobos jerseys and be superheroes at collegiate national championships.

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: