[NMCycling] Thursday night informal STXC race at Sunnyslope

Sheila Senft via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 10 13:07:07 MDT 2015

ABQ cyclists - join us Thursday, August 13th for an informal short track
mountain bike (group ride) race. The course will be rideable on a CX bike
for those of you that want to get some training time on your CX bike. We'll
start at 6pm and do an easy pre-ride lap of the course (lap will likely be
3-4 minutes in length). We'll race for 40-45 minutes. Course is located in
ABQ's south bosque in Sunnyslope area (same place as Sunnyslope Cyclocross
Race). If you need directions Please email me at
sustainableendurancecoaching at gmail.com or  senftsc at gmail.com if you need
directions.