[NMCycling] Results DE TT #2

Tim Schoeny via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 10 20:20:36 MDT 2015

Great turnout (a record): 128 starts, 127 finishes, 117 individuals. 119 starts before we had our first gap. Note - we do not have unlimited time to start people. First rider goes off at 08:31, last at 09:45:30. That's a 150 possible starts. Our permit with the city and contract with APD does not allow us to stay out there all day.

To help motivate you to pre-registration, the online fee for the last event will be $20 (twenty dollars), same day registration will continue to be $30 (thirty).

This will be the last event/year our clubs - RGRT and DEVO - will run the series and have same day registration. Next year we plan on going to NO, NO, NO same day registration. So all you Johns, Daniels, & Davids will have to be more organized.

5 errors were found in the preliminary posting on site. Let me know if you spot any more. Thanks.

tim