[NMCycling] register for the TORGV 2015 - new safer, faster route!

Diane Albert via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Aug 11 09:15:48 MDT 2015

2015 TORGV has a new route – see www.torgv.com for details.

All proceeds go towards BCNM’s advocacy efforts.

If you volunteer and help me with the Tour, we’ll waive registration fees.  Are you a student? Contact me for a discounted fee.

This is a flat route – if you have friends who would like to attempt a first century, this is the route.

BCNM will have many volunteers on the route to make it SAFE for you to ride fast.

Limited to 500 riders (for safety), so don’t wait til the last minute to register.

Diane

Diane E. Albert, PhD, JD
Bicycle Coalition of New Mexico
Member, Board of Directors