[NMCycling] Hoist H-100 Workout Gym...FREE

Jeff Freeman via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 13 11:24:43 MDT 2015

ALL,

There is a free HOIST H-100 Gym up for grabs (see picture below), my attempts to get it to a junior did not work out as anticipated, so if you are interested in the FREE gym, have transportation (as in a truck) to pick it up TODAY (it disassembles), then send me an email. Better yet, if you can pick it up and contact Stephen Williamson, he has a place to put it for juniors to use...we are just in dire need of a truck to transport and I'm running out of time to get this off the to-do-list!

This should go fast, so if I queried you about this gym previously, you'll need to respond quickly!

Sincerely,
Jeff Freeman
sandiacrest at comcast.net