[NMCycling] USA Pro Challenge TV Coverage?????

Hector Tovar via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 15 15:06:12 MDT 2015

Craig
Yes, I have been watching pro road racing, mnt bike and ITU, Ironman triathlons on Universal Sports and Bein Sports for only $9 a month no contracts, no gimmicks.
Simply download the app and start watching on any wifi device or use a Roku for your TV. You can pause, rewind or even view saved events.
It is Sling.com/sports.

Hector Tovar

Sent from my iPad