[NMCycling] Fwd: #nmendurochampionships #nmendurocup

Damian C via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Aug 16 21:52:36 MDT 2015

NM Enduro Champions here:

http://www.webscorer.com/race?raceid=49021

>>Thank you all for a great day of racing on Angel Fire Bike Park! The NM
and regional Enduro community is awesome and I enjoyed a great weekend with
many friends.
You all represented strong on the most demanding one day races around.
Great riding!

Huge thanks to AFBP
Patrick & Matt for some great courses and awesome trails! They did a
fantastic job of marking and making sure we all had great courses.
Thanks to Clay Luke, Nikki, Travis for keeping our bikes running and for
the all the prizes! Clay threw it down on course also getting 4th in
Pro/Open by .08 secs!!
Also the EMT's and medical staff, Sarah from Marketing for the maps and
help in planning and all all 15 volunteers/bike park employees for the prep
work and showing up early on race-day.

And a huge shoutout to my Sport Systems MountainTop teammates Chris &
Joanna, and Jonathan Williams for timing and continued NM EnduroCup
Support. Thanks to Kevin Phelan for stocking the feedzone with water and
bars, and to Adam/Mason/Myles for prize and raffle help. And to Pamala
Thullen for finishing support.
You all made it happen this weekend! You did it again and we need you to
help us do it again in 2016!!!

Thanks for keeping our sport alive and growing!
Any feedback for me? Please let me know.

Cheers,

*Damian*

www.mountaintopcycling.com
www.nmendurocup.com