[NMCycling] Carbon Fiber Bike Repair Shop Now Open in ABQ

Jared Snyder via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Aug 25 09:00:44 MDT 2015

Hello Cyclists!

My name is Jared Snyder and I just started a new company called Southwest
Composite Works.  We specialize in carbon fiber repair work on bicycle
frames and components from any manufacturer.  In an effort to get our name
out there, I was hoping that everyone could help spread the word around
town.

We are a new business entity of Southwest Pattern Works which has been in
the Albuquerque area for over 20 years.  All of our employees have been
trained to Aerospace standards for carbon fiber certification.  We develop
and execute all are repair work in house.  I have attached a copy of our
line card for your convenience.

We are currently running a special offer in honor of the grand opening.  If
you have a carbon fiber bike frame that needs repaired, we will come pick
it up and deliver it back to you once the work is complete at no charge.
This offer is only good for the Albuquerque area.

Please feel free to give me a call or send me an email if you have any
questions.

Thanks,

Jared Snyder
Southwest Composite Works