[NMCycling] Angel Fire (and triumph!) or bust...

Chad Patterson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Aug 28 13:39:09 MDT 2015

Friends, cyclists, New Mexicans,

We have more Lobos than we know what to do with. Who is driving up for Angel Fire this weekend?  It's time for the Back2School Special, and some Lobos need a lift!  Contact me directly if you have room for one more.

Your 13th-ranked UNM Lobos are back in action this weekend featuring Tiziana DeHorney, Doug Torres, Orion Staples and more. Come on up to the high country at the Back2School Special at beautiful Angel Fire Resort!  It's time to howl!

https://www.usacycling.org/register/2015-3083

Yours Truly,
Chad P.

P. S. Ask me, Chad Patterson, how you can support the Lobos and save on your taxes.

P. P. S. We do need 3 more volunteers!

Sent from my iPhone