[NMCycling] 2013 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Red 63cm for sale

Jens Nielsen via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Aug 29 17:59:24 MDT 2015

I have a 2013 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Red road bike for sale
Size: 63cmColor: matte black with red lettering
Components: SRAM Red 22 (shifters and cassette only, the derailleurs is 10 speed, but work fine with an 11 speed setup)Cassette: 11-28
The seatpost, handlebars and saddle are new, as they were removed when I got the bike.The wheelset is Stan's NoTubes Alpha 400 Pro road tubeless with Hutchinson Sector 28 tubeless tires. Perfect for the rough NM roadsThe wheelset alone is ~$1000The shifters have some scratches from a spill. The rest of the bike is in good shape.
I'm asking $2000 for the bike.
I live in Durango, but I will be in Abq late Sunday and Monday should anyone be interested.
Thanks,Jens970 335 8030