[NMCycling] Road race promoters- only need read this

RoughRiders via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 31 12:32:15 MDT 2015

Hey Stephen,

I suspect where you have it will also dictate when it is feasible.
Low elevation vs summer heat,  high elevation vs snow/hail.

Good luck on this.

MICHAEL MARTINEZ   Race Director
T: 575.224-1595     michael at roughriders200.com <mailto:michael at roughriders200.com>
Double Century Cycling Ride in Northern New Mexico
http://www.roughriders200.com <http://www.roughriders200.com/>