[NMCycling] X-Series champ awards

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 7 09:49:13 MST 2015

We will be holding the presentation of jerseys for the cyclocross series at
the Trek Superstore sometime in January.

We still have to order the jerseys, but first find out each winners jersey
size.

Thanks to all those that helped put on the series this year.

 Pamala, working to get officials to the races. This is a hard job to do
when permits are not being processed until the last moment. Remember that
the officials have lives and schedules too.
 All the officials that gave up their weekends to make sure we had good,
quality, safe cross racing in NM.
 Dennis for compiling the results each week and getting them online and out
to the racing community in a very timely fashion.
 X Promoters for all the great  varied courses and locations.
 and of course all of you that raced week in and week out.
Great job to all.

The series went through some hard bumps, with not much advertising on local
race websites(no assess), changing of the series leader(could not be
helped), and last minute permitting (could be helped), lack of cross camps(
my fault), and series sponsors( we need a permeant position for someone to
get sponsor). All this will be taken into account over the next year, and
hopefully all this and ground rules will be established.
 As well, we will be working on how set the series up into perpetuity.
If you have any thoughts please pass them on. I will be compiling a list of
things to help improve next years series.

thanks

Stephen