[NMCycling] FS: Jamis 51cm T2 time trial bike with Campy!

John Stadick via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Dec 19 12:15:27 MST 2015

condition: good
make / manufacturer: Jamis
model name / number: T2
size / dimensions: Small / 51

The frame was a hand-me-down from the Colavita pro cycling team. It's a size small with 51 cm top tube, 78 degree seat angle using the forward mounting option. It has rearward facing dropouts and all internal cables. The frame has some dings and scrapes, but is in sound condition.
Specs: campagnolo record carbon crankset with square taper spindle cartridge bearings, Record carbon front derailleur, centaur dark anodized rear derailleur, 55t aero FSA big ring, 42t campy small ring, 11-23 10-speed cassette. The carbon base bar and carbon s-bend extensions are newer and unbranded. the elbow pads are brand new and all the hardware to adjust the height and width is included. I will also include a set of straight carbon extensions. The Reynolds stratus carbon clinchers are older than the rest of the bike. But They are in good shape with relatively low miles. Vitoria Zafiro training tires with moderate wear. Whipperman chain is very new. The pedals are not included. Can discount $30 if you don't need the Arione tri2 saddle. I have more photos - just ask. I'm in Santa Fe.

Sent from my iPhone