[NMCycling] Hays Apple Farm CX update

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Dec 26 21:51:19 MST 2015

We are on for the Hays CX unless we get a lot of snow over the night and road conditions look bad.  I will send an update email at about 9AM tomorrow to confirm.  It should be a classic CX with a little of everything.  There maybe an inch or two of snow as of now.  It is supposed to be lightly snowing off and on tomorrow with a high in the mid 30s.  I will probably make the course a little less twisty with the snowy conditions.  Entry fee is just $15, free for juniors.  Hot apple cider for after the race.

Hope you can make it out,
Merry Christmas

yourstruly at fastmail.com