[NMCycling] Roosevelt CX II Jan 2

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 28 11:04:44 MST 2015

1PM 1-2-16.  Free CX practice race at Roosevelt.  Mud and snow likely.  Actually not quite free as we would like you to help pick up pinflags and tape.  We will try to use the bridge and more or less do the last course in reverse.  There will be a 15 rider RSVP minimum for this event, fewer riders and we will cancel. RSVP via joining the event on FB, emailing me at hawke at bcdracing.com, or texting to 5052596885. Please RSVP by midnight on 12-31-15.  Info http://bcdracing.com/cycling/

Merry Christmas,

yourstruly at fastmail.com