[NMCycling] (FS: Trek SF100 29er) You may have seen a bird fly,

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Feb 4 15:43:14 MST 2015

You may have even seen a house fly,
But have you ever been on a SuperFly?
I've got a 2011 model Trek Gary Fisher Signature Series Superfly 100 in 19"
for sale.  The frame was a new warranty replacement in late 2012.  This is
an all-carbon 29er with 110 mm of rear travel and 100 mm Fox FIT RLC with
Enduro seals and high-volume air mod by Bikeworks.  I installed a brand new
RockShox Monarch RL rear shock with Enduro neadle bearings last October.
Drivetrain is XX 2x10, with XO front derailleur (There is no XX direct
mount FD, or XX type 2 RD for that matter, maybe someone can explain that
to me).  XX crank, XX shifters, Hayes Prime Pro brakes, FSA stem, Truvativ
seat post, Bontrager Big Sweep bar.  Bontrager Race Lite wheels with
essentially brand new Maxxis Ignitors with fresh Stan's.  This is a great
bike that has treated me well and won't disappoint.
Asking $1800 with the Bontrager Race Lites
$2000 with Bontrager RXL wheelset,
or $2200 with a set of low mileage 2014 Stan's Race Golds.
Remember - time flies like an arrow, and fruit flies like a banana, so act
now!
Nate

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388