[NMCycling] New Mexico Bike Racing Forum

Cliff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Feb 5 12:23:08 MST 2015

Yep, I need more time AND more snow, much more snow.  I should be
skiing this weekend, but it's looking more like boating weather.  So
there's no misconceptions, I have a cataraft (white water rafting) and a
trimaran (lake sailing).  Being a child of the 60's and 70's, I'm of the
opinion that cut-off shorts jive with almost everything.

The major difference between a mail list and a forum is that a mail
list pushes information out to the subscribers; while with a forum, you
go fetch it.

I'm gonna go relax now,
--Cliff