[NMCycling] FS: HED Wheelset

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Feb 7 08:13:48 MST 2015

Alright boys & girls-

The cleanout continues!  I finally got pics of the wide and light HED
Ardennes up on eBay- would be happy to sell for $350 OBO locally:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131422988719

There are also some near-new, Italian-made Bolle 6th Sense glasses up
there.  Photochromic rose lenses, Smith Pivlock shape, just not really
needed:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/131418836944

I also have a bunch of random bits and pieces (bars, stems, cranksets-
some road but mostly mountain) that I'd just as soon not move with.  If
you're building up a bike then shoot me a shopping list and I'll get
back to you.

Marc