[NMCycling] Save the Date - Zia Rides event at Oak Flats - September 26, 2015

Seth Bush via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Feb 9 10:37:56 MST 2015

Hi all,

Racers and riders in the Albuquerque area rejoice! Zia Rides is thrilled to
announce that we will be holding an endurance mountain bike race and
festival at Oak Flats picnic area in Tijeras on September 26, 2015. Please
mark your calendars. Event details are still in the works, and we will be
sharing this information as soon as we have it.

thanks,
Seth

--

*Seth Bush* | Assistant Director