[NMCycling] 2nd Annual Early Season Bike Swap

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Feb 12 17:52:39 MST 2015

*Who:* YOU!  Any one who has a cycling related item to sell or who is
looking to buy!

*What*:  Bike Swap - $20 table "Seller Fee"  Customers, there is no cover!

*When:* February 28, 2015.  Sellers arrive 9 am to set-up; Customers at
9:30 am

*Where*: Trek Superstore, 5000 Menaul Blvd. NE - look for signs to the
basement

*Why*:  Why Not?  Seriously, Duke City Wheelmen has several activities that
require funding.  Our efforts to make bikes owned by homeless or near
homeless people is one.  "Can You See Us NOW?" is another (we lost not
quite $2000.00 on the 2014 event).  Ghost bikes, sadly, are another.
Despite the great network of people who are behind every bike we place,
there are still costs.

Your "Seller Fees" are the only income DCW receives from the event.  The is
no "cut" taken off what you make selling your stuff.  Customers are what
make the event succeed, since if no one comes to buy, we can't attract
sellers.

Please help spread the word.  Tell EVERYONE you know who cycles or has
cycling gear they would like to get rid of ABOUT this opportunity!  I'll be
working hard to rally additional buyers.  Post this on your social media
site, email your club list-serve, tell your friends!

Questions or ideas?  email BikeFunSafe at gmail.com

Thanks!!

Jennifer