[NMCycling] Dirt conditions on the east side?

Randy Silva via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Feb 16 08:57:17 MST 2015

I ran from lower Coyote parking up Powerline, across Delbert's, back on Chamisoso yesterday morning. Quite a bit of snow and mud throughout the area, mostly in shaded areas, with many dry sections of trail. I'd probably give that area another week to dry. Looking across at Birdhouse Ridge it appears quite a bit of snow still. Coyote may be dry.

Randy