[NMCycling] 2nd Annual Early Season Bike Swap

Jennifer Buntz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Feb 22 13:47:20 MST 2015

If any of you would like to have a bike out for sale at the Second Annual
Early Season Bike Swap next Saturday but can't be there yourself, we will
sell it for you for $20.00.

Write up a description (including price) and drop the bike (+$20) off at
Trek Saturday morning around 8:30 am.  We will have a special area for all
the bikes we are selling.

You will have to come back to Trek between 2 and 3 pm to pick up your money
(or bike if it doesn't sell).  We will only negotiate with a potential
buyer if you authorize it, and within the parameters you set.

If you only have a few items you would like to sell, you can share a table
with friends.  And by taking turns at the table, no one has to spend all
day at the Swap.

Sellers, RSVP for a table by replying to this email.  Arrive 9 am.
Customers, sales begin at 9:30 am, Trek Bicycle Superstore, 5000 Menaul NE

Look for another announcement about this Swap in the Journal's Road Warrior
Column tomorrow!

Thanks!
Jennifer