[NMCycling] Tandems

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Feb 24 11:59:46 MST 2015

Good day all.

What a great NM weather week we are having.

I am looking for some tandems. Active Knowledge/TLC Plumbing has started a
Blind Stokers group and we are looking for some either free or very cheap
tandems to get us going. These can be cruiser through race style. This new
riding group is for all those visually impaired, but as always my focus is
on the junior/youth that are blind.
We are not officially a 501(c)3 yet, so if you need to donate it with a tax
write off, I will have to go through the National Federation of the Blind
of New Mexico.

Thanks

Stephen Williamson.