[NMCycling] Circuit races March 21/22, hope to be part of the NMBRA road series.

Nathan Masek via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Feb 26 08:21:36 MST 2015

Awesome!  Circuit races rule!

Nathan Paul Masek, AICP
Senior Transportation Planner
Mid Region Council of Governments
President, ITS New Mexico
809 Copper Ave NW Albuquerque, NM 87102
v 505) 724-3620
f 505) 247-1750
nmasek at mrcog-nm.gov

From: Bike-racers [mailto:bike-racers-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 7:54 AM
To: Bike Racers
Subject: [NMCycling] Circuit races March 21/22, hope to be part of the NMBRA road series.

Yep, after giving up our weekend to Adoption Exchange, we final found another place/weekend/style of race to offer the community.

Active Knowledge/TLC Plumbing
present
The Petroglyth Estates at Volcano Cliffs Circuit races.
March 21/22.
Courses are 3.45 and 2.25 miles long.
Juniors do 3 laps-P/1/2/3 10 laps each day. Guess how much the rest do.
This will be set up with the same categories as NMBRA road series races.

More to come.

Save the weekend