[NMCycling] Valle del Oro CX info

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jan 23 20:57:51 MST 2015

I rode around the course on Tuesday and it looks pretty good.  There will be a few portage sections going up the levees or through acequias.  None should be as steep and slippery as the the one at Hay's was.  I am trying to steer clear of goatheads, but you should have sealant just in case.  It is supposed to warm up to 54 on Sunday without much wind.  The map on the website is pretty close to the course we will use.  The runups may be in slightly different locations and there may be a few more little dismount sections.  This is probably the least technical course in the series, mostly gravel/dirt roads.  It is USAC so you will need a 2015 license.

Info at:
http://bcdracing.com/cycling/2015vdocx.html

hm at ftml.net