[NMCycling] 12 Hours of Old El Paso this Saturday!

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jan 26 08:32:14 MST 2015

3 more days to register:
http://www.newmexicosportsonline.com/MountainBiking/12-Hours-of-Old-El-Paso-2015/10400

Race is Saturday out at Bowen Ranch from 10 am to 10 pm, so you get a few
night laps in, and free Real Ale Brewing beer after the race.  Mike and The
Bicycle Company put on a great event, don't miss it!

Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388