[NMCycling] Lobo Ride (7/5/15)

Samuel Medina via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jul 1 01:18:08 MDT 2015

	Lobo Ride this Sunday (7/5/15): Meet at Nob Hill Michael Thomas Coffee at 8Am. We will be riding Oak Flats. No drop pace through town, moderate pace through Tijeras, then we can get aggressive on the Oak Flats climb. We will regroup at the convenience store at the top of Oak Flats then ride back to town together. Chad Patterson will be there to lead the ride through town and I will go up Oak Flats with the rest. Good turnout last week even though I wasn't there. Hope to see you all Sunday!

Samuel Medina