[NMCycling] NM Enduro Cup p/b NM Chiropractic Center

Damian C via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jul 3 09:35:58 MDT 2015

​Riders,
Here at the midpoint we've got a few updates for the remainder of the
racing season. As a grass-roots New MexiCAN series we need your help to get
the word out so please pass this email along to local and out-of state
friends, invite friends to the races on social media, and share the enduro
energy!

*Three races down and we've had over 200 registered racers, dropped over
15,000 vertical feet, and given out over $10K in prizes!*
-Coyote Howler p/b The Bicycle Company
-Glorieta Camps Enduro p/b Glorieta Camps
-Angel Fire Oso High Double Down Enduro p/b Sport Systems MountainTop
Cycling and NM Orthopedic Associates

*SERIES RESULTS after three*
http://www.webscorer.com/seriesresult?seriesid=43599

*Three races left - we will drop another 15,000 vertical feet, give out
over $10k more in prizes, so can we get 300 registrations??*

*August 8-9th Los Alamos Rock n' Roll EnduroFest - 2days of racing and
double points p/b LA Tuff riders, Fusion MultiSport, and Pajarito Mountain
https://www.facebook.com/losalamosendurofest

*August 30th - Sandia Bomber hosted by GetOut!
https://www.facebook.com/events/1556014048010672/

*August 27th - NM Enduro State Championships on Angel Fire Bike Park p/b
Sport Systems MountainTop Cycling (also the NMEC Series finale race)
https://www.facebook.com/events/1404582096517247/

​

Series format, schedule, rules, pics, and event page links can all be found
at www.nmendurocup.com

*NM State Championships and Series Finale* - We will be awarding NM Enduro
Cup Champions Jersies by Royal and SmithOptics pro-deal cards as well as
Schwag fest from sponsors like Sport Systems, NM Chiropractic Center & Clif
Bar.

Thanks to everyone who has embraced this new discipline of mountain biking!
Register for all NMEC races at www.nmsportsonline.com, show up and blow up!

Cheers,

*Damian Calvert*
*NM Enduro Cup Director*