[NMCycling] Santa Fe Folk Art Market

Stephen Newhall via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jul 10 19:27:49 MDT 2015

Bike Santa Fe will be having valet bike parking at the Santa Fe
International Folk Art Market. We Will be just south of the main entrance,
Saturday 7:30am to 5 pm, Sunday 9am to 5 pm. It is essential that cyclists
come in from the south side of Camino Lejo. The Old Santa Fe Trail Side
will be Clogged with Buses. If coming from the north, take Camino Corralles
around to Camino Lejo. If coming from most of Santa Fe, Take the Rail Trail
to Second Street, turn east, and Second Street becomes San MAteo, and then
becomes Camino Lejo and you are at the market. If anyone is taking the
RailRunner from ABQ, get off at the South Capitol stop, ride south on the
Rail Trail to Second Street, then turn left. To park and ride, I woulf park
near St. Vincent's Hospital, where the Century starts, Hospital Dr to
Galisteo, then turn right at San Mateo.
Thank You, Bike Santa Fe