[NMCycling] The Glory Days XC MTB Race

David Saenz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jul 16 08:10:38 MDT 2015

Hello Racers,

The Glory Days XC MTB Race is rapidly approaching on July 26th so I want to
update everyone on some important information.

*Registration:*

   - Early registration closes at 10:00 pm on July 24th
   - Onsite registration available for a $5 additional fee
   - Registration is *only* available on USA Cycling's site
   - Register HERE <https://www.usacycling.org/register/2015-2428>

*Pre-Ride Times:*
**Please remember this is a limited access property during the summer so
pre-ride is limited to the times listed below.

   - July 18th10:30am - 5:00 pm
   - July 22nd at 5:30 pm I will be leading a pre-ride of the course for
   pre-registered and non-registered racers
   - July 19th - July 25th 8:00am - 5:30pm *ONLY* if you are
   pre-registered!! The gate people will have a list of everyone that has
   registered as of midnight the previous day and will not let you in if you
   are not on the list. **Loop hole - only one person in the car needs to be
   registered for the race
   - Maps are available on Google Maps HERE
   <https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zMiCWGzYRs4M.k9bnj5gN9vuY&usp=sharing>
and
   at the front gate (Course Descriptions can be found by clicking on the
   yellow stars)

*Start Times:*

   - 8:00 am - Cat 3 and Juniors
   - 10:00 am - Pro/Cat 1 Women (1st - $300) and U23 Women (1st - $100)
   - 12:00 pm - Pro/Cat 1 Men (1st - $300) and U23 Men (1st - $100)
   - 2:00 pm - Cat 1 and Cat 2

*Contact:*
Race Director - David Saenz, 281-804-6674, david at glorieta.org
Lodging/Food - Shea Dacus, 972-965-2920, shea at glorieta.org

--
David Saenz
Activities Director / Glorieta Camps
281.804.6674 / david at glorieta.org
www.glorieta.org

*"Inspiring Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic
relationships, and biblical truths"*