[NMCycling] gas motor on trike bike?

Tom Snow via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jul 16 11:33:08 MDT 2015

Try Craigslist – saw a couple of bicycle engines listed there a few days ago.  I saw a trike in the Hotter that Hell century a few years ago with a similar engine mounted behind the reclining seat.  It seemed to be working fairly well – I could not catch up with him to check out how the drive mechanism was set up.

Good luck -

Tom Snow