[NMCycling] The Glory Days XC MTB Race

David Saenz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jul 23 16:33:57 MDT 2015

Hi everyone,

I have three big announcements for The Glory Days Race.

1) We have made some schedule changes to accommodate some larger fields and
combine some smaller fields.
8:00 am - Juniors and Cat 3 (2 Laps - 8 miles)
10:00 am - Cat 2 (3 Laps - 12.9 miles)
12:00 pm - Pro, U23, and Cat 1 (4 Laps - 17.2 miles)

2) Friday is the last day for pre-registration! Onsite registration will be
available on Sunday but there will be a $5 fee.

3) Pre-ride is still available on Friday and Saturday, 8am-5pm, for anyone
that is pre-registered. Maps will be at the gate. Loop hole: only one
person per vehicle needs to be pre-registered.

Thank you everyone! Again, if you need to contact us, our information is
below.

*Contact:*
Race Director - David Saenz, 281-804-6674, david at glorieta.org
Lodging/Food - Shea Dacus, 972-965-2920, shea at glorieta.org