[NMCycling] Lobo Ride (7/26/15)

Samuel Medina via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jul 24 01:08:31 MDT 2015

Lobo Ride (7/26/15): Meet at Nob Hill Michael Thomas coffee a little bit earlier than normal, 7:00AM. The extra hour gives everyone time to ride to the TT course. From the TT course, the "varsity" riders can split off and do Tramway and whatever fingers they feel up to doing that day. Unfortunately, I won't be there on Sunday. My buddy is leaving for Army training the following day and am planning on spending Sunday with him. Hope we get a good turnout regardless. Sorry I couldn't make it everyone.

   Samuel