[NMCycling] (no subject)

David Saenz via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jul 24 09:39:12 MDT 2015

New Mexico Cycling,

It has come to my attention that my decision to change race times for The
Glory Days this late in the game has inconvenienced many people. This is
not my intention or the intention of Glorieta Camps. Despite the risk of
looking like a bumbling fool and a washy race director that changes
everything all the time, I am reverting the schedule back to the original
8am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm schedule.

If you feel you have been inconvenienced or cheated by my lack of
experience and poor planning for this race, please contact me directly and
I will immediately issue a partial refund of 20% for your troubles.

The reasons I am reverting to the original schedule is that is what has
been advertised for months, it is what people signed up for, those races
deserve their time slots, and so many racers were banking on those race
times sticking. I understand these things and will hold true to them.

Finally some good news. Many families have expressed concern regarding
activities available. I am happy to announce that we will have the pump
track set up and our mobile climbing wall! This is not child care but it is
at least something for the kids to do while parents are out racing.

Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you cycling community for
your patience and understanding as I, David Saenz, learn to become the best
race director possible and seek to provide the best races in the Southwest.

Schedule:
8:00 am - Cat 3 and Cat 3 Juniors
10:00 am - Pro/Cat 1 Women and U23 Women
12:00 pm - Pro/Cat 1 Men and U23 Women
2:00 pm - Cat 1 (Age groups) and Cat 2

I promise nothing else will change!!!
--
David Saenz
Activities Director / Glorieta Camps
281.804.6674 / david at glorieta.org
www.glorieta.org

*"Inspiring Christ-like change through outdoor adventure, authentic
relationships, and biblical truths"*