[NMCycling] F/S Bontrager xxx lite carbon wheelset

Allison Greening via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 27 17:41:46 MDT 2015

700c Tubular  Shimano/Sram   8/9/10 Speed, can be upgraded to 11 speed

18 Front & 26 Rear  Bladed Spokes

$500-

Fabulous set of wheels you will love riding! Only raced (no big training
miles) by my 95# self, true and in great condition, ready to race with only
very lightly worn continental sprinters already glued up. These are very
well made, light weight, tough as nails, and ready to handle whatever you
throw at them. They excel in crits, stage races, or sprinting, and climb
like a dream!

Thanks!
Alli Greening

PS, I no longer live in NM but will be back home in Albuquerque the week of
Aug 2nd, and even passing through Santa Fe.