[NMCycling] Sunport Boulevard Extension Public Hearing

Nolan Bennett via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Jul 31 10:26:03 MDT 2015

The Sunport Boulevard Extension Project is a multimodal project which will provide bicycle facilities from Broadway to I-25 along a new proposed roadway. In addition, the County has a related project on Woodward Road and we are proposing bicycle facilities for that roadway as well. The Woodward Road Reconstruction Project is just getting started and is in the environmental phase. Both of these projects will lead to the recently constructed connection to the Bosque Trail at the intersection of 2nd Street and Woodward Road.

The information on the public hearing is below. Please note that written comments are weighted the same as oral comments, so if you can't make the public hearing, written comments will be accepted until September 7th. If the Sunport Boulevard Extension Project is given the approval to move past the environmental phase, there will be additional meetings through the design process to provide input.

Sunport Boulevard Extension Project

Public Hearing Date and Time:
Wednesday, August 5, 2015, 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.

Meeting Location:     Mountain View Community Center
201 Prosperity Avenue SE
Albuquerque, NM 87105

            More information: http://www.bernco.gov/public-works/current-past-projects.aspx

Thanks

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D0CB7B.47168AE0]Nolan Bennett, P.E.
Construction Manager
Public Works
2400 Broadway SE, Albuquerque, NM 87102
Email: nbennett at bernco.gov<mailto:nbennett at bernco.gov>