[NMCycling] THANK YOU from Contre-la-Montre Feminin

NM Spokettes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jun 1 09:57:39 MDT 2015

The New Mexico Spokettes Racing Team would like to thank all the ladies who
came out to race yesterday and all those volunteers and support crew.  We
had one heck of an amazing day!  90 women registered, 85 raced, including
two juniors 8 and 10 years old!  Simply INCREDIBLE!

There were smiles all around (snot and sweat too...it was after all a time
trial!)

1st - 5th place prizes in 16 categories ....including a bottle of wine or 6
pack of beer.

Give-A-Ways galore.

And a DANCE OFF for Profile Design Aerobars!

THANK YOU THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!  We'll see you again
next year!

(wow, that's a lot of explanation points....but just how great a day it
was!)